Cayman Thorne is naughty. He knew that I didn’t join the party train with these blog award thingy’s and because I said that I never win anything … look what he has done. I am now crowned with a Liebster Award. You know what that means? It means I now have to answer personal questions and share 11 facts about myself. Oh joy. Cayman Thorne over at “Drinks Well With Others” … I’ll get you back for this dude. I may even make up my own award thingy. Just giving you the burn notice.
Now for those questions . . .
If you could choose to be any animal, which would you choose and why?
A horse. Like a horse, I’d rather run away than fight…course I’ll have to kick you first.
Which book have you read more than any other, and why?
I consult with the Big Man upstairs quite a bit. Rocking around during this life reveals a lot of challenges and I have this cool biblically based guide called God’s Promises that is composed by “What to do if…”. You see, I like stuff to come with a manual. Instructions for this ride are helpful.
If you could choose one person to totally erase from history, who would it be and why?
Hitler. What a son of a bitch.
Tell us about the project you are currently working on and one that you are planning to start.
Good question. My every day is a project. But materialistically, I am in the process of building a house, (not me actually but other people building it for me-just to clarify) and once it’s finished and I’m all cozy I look forward to writing and photographing again. Two projects are on my grill at the moment. An expressive photography journal of homeless individuals and their personal life track and a book about personal style (dressing and acting with class) featuring local girls who dream of being a famous model one day but probably won’t.
If you won 30 million dollars in the lottery, what would you do?
Initially, I would do the socially responsible thing and cheat the government out of getting their share. Then I would make sure my family members had a delicious slice of the pie. Then I would naturally go buy some eccentric goodies like a fast car that I can’t drive over 70 (legally)..let’s see, I’ll go witth an Astin Martin…and then I would make sure Cayman Thorne had enough dry pants.
What part of your body do you like the most and which do you like the least?
I like my eyebrows/eyelashes.
I hate my stomach. My stomach is demanding. It begs for food and craves a cold beer after a long day yet it wants to appear like a washboard..stupid thing requires way too much attention.
What is the thing you are most scared of? Living long enough to be depressed and lonely…and another human deprecating reality show featuring Snookie or Honey Boo Boo.
If you could swap lives with one person for a day, who would you choose?
Myself 28 years ago…with the hopes that I would have a better idea of what I wanted to do with my life.
What is the one thing that you cannot do without?
My heart. It keeps me alive and it is a loving heart. I love my heart.
What is the one thing you are most proud of?Although I complain about it sometimes, my life has been very interesting. I am most proud of the diversity of experiences God has shown me in this life.
If you could choose anywhere in the world to live, where would it be and why? Currently building a home with a ‘mountain view’ void of noisy neighbors. I would like to live there.
Drumroll please…11 facts about me you’ll most likely find completely useless:
1) I have a horse tattooed on my right ankle.
2) Rude, hateful, jealous hearted people make me nauseous (literally).
3) When in high school I yearned to marry Billy Idol.
4) I have a rebellious spirit at times (hence the above fact makes sense).
5) I recently started taking Adderall and can’t believe how focused I am. Who knew I was wondering around so confused all these years.
6) In 2002 I won Circuit Champion riding my favorite horse ‘Spice’…her registered name was “All That And A Bag Of Chips”. Yes. It really was.
7) I’m beginning to look old and I’m thinking plastic surgery could be compared to maintaining an automobile…getting the dings out of the doors, new tires, fresh coat of paint….
8) I’ve visited many countries and have lived in Italy, England, and Germany.
9) My dog is the best ‘person’ I know. He doesn’t talk much, his needs are basic and few, he licks my feet, and forgives me when I’m late.
10) My father’s first and middle name was Lester Cleveland.
11) My mother was a newspaper journalist.
I nominate the following recipient to follow in my undeniably ridiculous footsteps….
My newest “find” whose rich words and interesting facts of random folks is fascinating…